Something special to do for your mother

We know you’re a great son or daughter and you always plan ahead for Mother’s Day. But just in case you didn’t, here’s a quick guide for last-minute holiday deals and gift ideas around Louisville on Sunday. Check this out now and pretend it was your idea the whole time, we promise we won’t tell Mom.


It is that time of the year again. The time to thank and love your mother. The time to tell your mother how special she is. While it is not easy to profess your love for her when you are with her, face-to-face. Thank god for the written word, which can help express the love you feel for her.


Sometimes, a simple message from your side can make her day. Even if you are not able to take her out that day or get flowers or a cake for her, even a well thought message can make up for the time being. Here are some wishes you can send this mother’s day.

The warmth of your embrace
The picture of your smile
The tenderness of your love
I always feel safe and sound, every time you are around
You’re the best Mom! Happy Mother’s Day

Your love is an inexhaustible mother,
Nobody can give their hearts like you have.
Every second that my heart beats,
It reminds me that you gave me life and I should cherish you.
Happy mother's day to you.

Life has never been perfect.
It probably never will.
But I will never ever lose hope, because
I know I always have you to stand by me even if the whole world falls apart.
I love you mother, so much more than you even know.
Happy Mother’s day to you.

Mom, we may sometimes argue
We may have some quarrels
But I want you to know that those won’t change my love for you
You will always be the best mom for me
Happy Mother’s Day!
Never miss to follow us for more updates. Comment how much do you love to your mother.

Thanks for your valuable comments. It will show after approval.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post